Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We are blessed!

We have each other, we have our health, & family & friends. And then I could go on; we have a home, food to nourish our bodies & clothes to keep us warm. Again at this time of year I always reflect on the year...what happened, what we endured & what I could have done, or might have done differently.
I am so Thankful that family & friends are coming over for Thanksgiving. Eli & Damaris (Eli's niece) are going to cook up a storm tomorrow & Thursday. I love when they get in the kitchen together, they truly enjoy each other's company. This is our first time hosting a holiday, being in our home for less than a year. Eli's menu is well, yummy-Even for a nauseous pregnant lady!

I'm so ready to get a tree on Friday & do all the Christmas-y stuff. I love this time of year.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: