Friday, November 21, 2008

Awake

What to do when you awaken @ 5am on a non-work day? Well be quiet so your husband doesn't wake up too, thats the kind thing. So I make my way downstairs & eat & blog. Umm still awake. So maybe I'll watch a show or two online, that always gets me sleepy. Did last night when I fell asleep ~ 9pm on the couch, poor Eli.

We were apart all day, I worked my shift 7-7pm. Arrived home around 7:45...was HUNGRY (& maybe a little cranky) when I walked in the door. He made a light dinner we ate, talked-watched one show (I didn't even make it through it) & I was done.

I hope since I'm so awake now, I'll nap a little bit & maybe be productive & get some stuff done today. Cleaning, decorating...about 17+ people will be here for Thanksgiving. I look forward to it, Eli & I haven't celebrated Thanksgiving with family in maybe 6 yrs. Being in California, making that quick trip was kind of.. well impossible. So this is our FIRST year to host, we're excited!....

Ok, time to try to get sleepy..'Private Practice' maybe first. :)

2 comments:

Miss Nguyen said...

Man, I thought I got up early! 5/6am no thank you! Whoa you gotta a major crowd for turkey day! Good luck! I'm sure it will be nice to have a big thanksgiving.

Mama Goose said...

I can't wait to hear how Thanksgiving goes!