Friday, November 28, 2008

The Turkey Sandwich

Whether it be the day after or a few hours after your feast, I just partook in my first day after turkey sandwich. It was perfect the right amount of mayo, ground pepper a bit of sea salt & toasted bread (wow I sound like Eli). He's taught me right. I may have eaten it alone, but I certainly wasn't craving it alone. I wake up most mornings btw. 6:30-7ish with a full bladder & an empty stomach. Sometimes I fight it for a bit, but when I feel the nausea moving in I surrender. This morning, I was more awake then usual & very hungry.
So here I am post sandwich, debating on some dessert.
We had a beautiful day yesterday. We are blessed to open up our home-this being the first year in it, to celebrate Thanksgiving with family & friends.

Today our plan (mostly mine) is to get a Christmas tree & decorate, again being our first year in a home, its exciting. Don't get me wrong we always decorated in our apartments, but its just somehow different in a home. We look forward to filling it & beginning traditions. :)

No comments: