Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oops

& so I told her I was nervous. Bless her she's pregnant & previously had a miscarriage as well. She quickly began the exam & I immediately clamped down on Eli's hand with my own. I looked away & she quickly started describing what she saw. As I turned to look, I saw this blinking on the screen, a healthy heartbeat @ 159 bpm. Praise God. After she pointed things out & answered our questions, we got to hear the heartbeat, now that has to be the coolest thing ever. The heartbeat of our baby beating inside of me...truly amazing.
I couldn't ask for a better day.

Also we want to WELCOME Baby Gusefski to Durham!! We've all been anxiously awaiting you!! :)

4 comments:

Mama Goose said...

I'm SO HAPPY about your news! And I might also be a little high right now...

Miss Nguyen said...

Congratulations! I pray for a healthy pregnancy!

Meg B said...

God is good! Praise God for a GREAT Thursday in Durham... :)

gunter fam said...

yay!