Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Love/Hate relationship

I like certain food a lot when it enters my mouth, but the thought of what I might want to eat these days brings be to a new level of nausea. I like grocery shopping, strange to many, but now I'm overwhelemed by all of the scents that hit me like a brick wall when I enter a store. I am in no way complaining, just commenting on how I'm feeling. My eating schedule is much like a babys every 3-4 hrs. When I don't the nausea again appears. Its weird, but interesting. I'm enjoying it & feeling blessed everyday, though--truly I am.
My body craves sleep, I almost had to go in for an OT shift today, but I got called off as I was coming out of the shower-go figure. But that meant I could go downstairs & graze & go back to sleep. Its the most simple things on Maslow's list that I crave. :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I remember going into the grocery store and promptly turning around and leaving on several occasions because the smells were so overwhelming. The same was true with a restaurant. I'd walk in craving whatever and then smell it and have to leave. Hopefully it will only last a few months for you!

Truly said...

Welcome to pregnancy! It's amazing how many changes your body is going through. It is almost being a teenager over again. I can laugh at it now... but I didn't want to at the time of my feeling gross days.