Monday, June 8, 2009

Sitting, not a friendly option

Its become apparrent that someone has moved down into my groin. Little Rodriguez is sitting low these days, or at least it feels like it. Sitting & driving now @ 37 weeks is not so comfortable. At times I feel bad, and my thoughts are,"Am I hurting the babe, because this sitting position sure doesn't feel right, right now."

37 weeks, the count is down to about 20 days, 9 days of work. This is craziness to me, so much so that my mind can't quite process it. Our family, me & Eli for 11 yrs is going to be a trio...:) this makes me smile. I look forward to how we will be as a family of three.

Babe, things you have to look forward to.
*I like spontaneity--I like just driving or exploring new places/things on a whim
*I like quiet time, to just sit, think, blog, journal...to be in my thoughts
*I like beautiful things, I take a deep breath when I see a sunset or the ocean or just a sweet flower
*I am sentimental....
*Your dad loves to talk, he likes to discuss world politics, religion, food....just about anything
*And the best is that your dad cooks & does it w/his heart & does it well
*Your dad has the best heart & I can't wait for you to meet him :) (ok tears....)

3 comments:

Melinie said...

lol, made me get all teary too! Yay preggos

Mama Goose said...

Just a few days little baby...

Miss Nguyen said...

Uh... I'm embarassed to say that I may have welled up a little