Saturday, June 27, 2009

Is this really me?

So one of my good friends @ work, sent me an email & said she's impressed that I have so much patience. Honestly, this is NOT typically me. God has granted an abundant amount of patience & grace to endure this pregnancy, I am quite sure of that. I am typically NOT your most patient person....I think the last few years I have become a lot more patient, but if you knew me 10+ years ago, you would know I was always the eager beaver.
Now, yes I've bee waiting 10 months for this baby to be born, but at this point-- at the 10th month mark, there is not much I can do, or say to encourage this baby along. Yes, I've been active, eating, drinking the 'right' things, but honestly I know the rest is in God's hands. I feel fortunate at this point--I am off from work & getting paid!! I've worked since I was 15 yrs old, often holding 2 jobs. So to NOT work is quite the luxury in my eyes.
Now, don't get me wrong- if I start getting close to the 1+ post dates mark, I might be posting something very different, but at this vantage point I just need to take the hours as they come. :)

1 comment:

Paige Puckett said...

You are too funny. I was gonna say, "What are you doing commenting on my blog? Shouldn't you be giving birth or something??" Hang in there!