Monday, August 17, 2009

Sleep or lack there of....

This is our baby ~ All cute & cuddly: Our baby w/o sleep:
How do we get said baby to sleep:

Glyder Stroller Moby Momma's milk Carseat End result should be:
Do these things always work, NO--what I've realized is that we have a stubborn babe in this house, or at least one that as of recent loves her night sleep, but is not keen on napping. Its not that she doesn't nap at all, but they are more like cat naps. When you think she's down for a while, you hear the cries in the background--of an awaking little babe. Could this truly be my child??? I love to nap, Eli loves to nap. Liliana is NOT in favor of naps....

This is what she's like when she's waking up.... :)
still pretty cute

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ina never took more than 15 min-1/2 hour naps until she was almost 9 months. Then it was only 45 min-1 hr. And it took me more than 1/2 hour to even get her to fall asleep. It felt like I was spending all day trying to get her to sleep. So I feel your pain!

Colin and Holly said...

oh my gosh she's so cute and sweet (qualifier: i don't have to put her to sleep) :)

Andrea said...

We have the same swing and I STILL use it as a last resort with Oscar at almost 20lbs. I think I will cry the day he outgrows it.