Saturday, August 22, 2009

I am a Mother!

~July 7th


I can say this with some confidence now, 6 weeks ago I was a bit lacking in that department. I feel like I have some composure now. I feel as if I was 'all over the place.' Crying, laughing, more crying while laughing...wow I was full of so many emotions. I worried a lot about Liliana for so many reasons; why is she crying, why is she eating again, should she be eating again, is she gonna sleep, is she sleeping too much (well maybe not this one too much), is she cold/warm, is she breathing, should she be breathing like that, why is her nose runny, what does that rash mean...and simply I just CAN'T stop looking at her for all the amazingly good reasons!

Now, she sleeps, awakens to either eat or just wants company & likes to 'coo' & smile. It feels natural now, I don't feel so wound up. I thank Eli for being so supportive & for my friends for putting up w/my scatter brained 'new mommy-ness'. :) Or simply just walking along side me!! I really needed it (& need it :) )



August 20th

1 comment:

Mama Goose said...

ha ha, she looks JUST like eli in that last picture... :D