Monday, July 20, 2009

2 weeks

Is that how long we have known our baby? Wow, what a difference 2 weeks makes.
*So to be pregnant for 41 weeks
*Labor for about a week
*1 1/2 weeks of initiation as parents
*Last 5 days of sleep for baby & the parents.

I am a mom now, Eli is a dad. I love Liliana & can't & don't want to know life w/o her. I could say I wish I didn't wait to have my first baby @ 35, but she is what God blessed us w/now. & so I can't & don't want to have regrets for could have been.

She's asleep & has been since 8am, ok- probably should wake her to feed since its 11:30 am now...wow. This wasn't the case a week ago.

Ok, rambling thoughts....BIRTH STORY still to come. :)

1 comment:

Mama Goose said...

I told Mike this morning that I am amazed at how well I know someone who is still primarily communicating NOT with words! But I definitely know him and his personality and wants and needs.

It's like he's always been here, always been my child, I just didn't find out til 8 months ago!