Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day

I am that person that awaits a new month only to tear or flip off the old one. I like new beginnings/fresh starts. This one is exciting cause I can say, "We're due NEXT month". Now I can't promise if baby Rodriguez will decide to appear on its due date, but we could potentially have the baby in less than 60 days wow!!
These last couple weeks have been good, Eli & I have both come more into the realization that a baby, our child will be here in our house, in their room that we've been creating solely for them.
My body definitely has more aches in weird places, but nothing a good cat stretch doesn't help, momentarily anyways. :) I'm hungry, like ALWAYS & I've gotten into sleeping more again or wanting to anyways. My night sleep isn't the greatest & well, I don't think its going to get much better over the next weeks.
The baby shower is quickly approaching, 2 weeks. Family & friends will be here to celebrate & I can't wait. Plus, yum more & lots of yummy food, have I mentioned how much I'm into food lately....fun! :)

(31 weeks)

1 comment:

Mama Goose said...

I love you. All 3 of you.