Wednesday, May 27, 2009

To Do

I love lists, I have lists for work, for home, for bills--you name it- I make a list of 'to dos' for it. When other people are asking you if you're ready for the baby to come--I think, well ya!! But I realize I'm thinking physically & emotionally I'm ready, but really not so much prepared.
So my to do list is:

1.Pack a bag for the hospital
2.Write all my thank-you for the baby gifts
3.Get Thank-you gifts for all the amazing help we received for the baby shower
4.Get the last couple of items on the registry that are necessities
5.Wash all the baby clothes
6.Final touches of birth plan, get copies to Dr.
7.Find pediatrician
8.LOA form to doctors, too
9.Go to Soc. Security Office, to yes finally-officially change my name :)
10.Work 13 more days about 140 hrs give or take
11.Not freak out cause this list is getting longer & longer.

1 comment:

Mama Goose said...

I can help with #4, 5, 7 & 9