Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blessed

How good is God? Way beyond my understanding. I've been chatting with him a lot lately, praising him for blessing me not with things but relationships. I am feeling so utterly blessed & thankful for my husband. We are at a season in our life that a lot of changes will be happening in the next few months & I just want to remember & savor how completely in love I am with him.
We are still figuring out work, who should work, will I want to work after the babe arrives. What does Eli want to do, how will our life look in the next few years.

Eli is my rock, I drive home from work & look forward to seeing him, sometimes I can see him in the kitchen (most of the time), when I pull into the driveway & I can't wait to get inside & be there with him. I'm not the type that will ramble on about my day immediately...he does, I take my time to unwind & then I will unload. I am just so comforted to know that my best friend is inside waiting for me. After 11 yrs together I can honestly say I love him more & more each day...
I can't thank, praise God enough for blessing me for the companionship I have with him. And then to think we are being blessed with a little 'us' on the way. Amazing....

I used to take so much stock in what I have, what I didn't have, what I need to accomplish, what I hadn't accomplished. But lately I am just so thankful for the people in my life & where God has brought me to as this point. I hope to always feel so fortunate.

1 comment:

E and A Rodriguez said...

I love you with all my might, heart, every inch of my soul. No words could ever express my love for you, my complete respect for who you are and what you are becoming, a mother. My own mum will be so happy to know that I'm blessed with a Godly woman to love me and love our children.

Love you tons..


"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."

~ David O. McKay