Thursday, June 3, 2010

Is that Macaroni...or a tooth?

So last night Liliana had pasta for dinner, typically she loves it, last night not so much. I found most of it on the floor & well that ended that dinner mission. Out she came & off to play she went. We then proceeded to play, "I'm gonna get you." With me scooting on all our fours on the floor to chase my baby, she giggles & gets super excited when we play this game, its pretty funny. I may laugh more than her, its a close competition.
As we were in the midst of tickles & laughter I noticed what I thought was macaroni in her mouth but low & behold our BABY has her 1st tooth. I couldn't stop feeling it, she really doesn't let you see it. All these milestones are amazing. We're so excited to be a part of this process, our child evolving--its pretty cool, for so lack of a better word.
Walking, teeth, whats next....your first word perhaps......Love you!

No comments: