Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ocean

Rainy 1st Day....





Some beach time



How much sand can I eat.....












How did I not blog about this....2 weeks ago we went to the beach for the 1st time.
The day we got there it was drizzly, ate lunch on the balcony watching the ocean & by the afternoon we were able to walk on the beach. Liliana did not sleep well in the new environment making for an x'tra LONG night. But we did catch some rays the next day & Liliana was able to get her 1st taste of the beach....literally, she ate tons of sand. I was surprised at how much she enjoyed the water too....I can't wait to take her back...



Sleepy girl....

1 comment:

Miranda said...

It looks like you all had a great time! I can't wait to finally take Logan to the beach. He already loves the pool! That is such a cute bathing suit on Liliana! What beach did you go to?