Sunday, June 6, 2010

11 Months

How did this happen? Moments ago I was trying to learn about how you would nurse, sleep at night & grow. NOW I think about what kind of foods you will eat, if you will nap & how long I should nurse you...so many things change & yet so many things stay the same. At times I feel as though we just brought you home from the hospital. I was so, so sleep deprived that I feel as if I forgot large chunks of time, but I remember loving waking next to you in the morning. Now at 11 months I'm lucky if you'll nurse for 10 mins. laying besides me before you want to go explore. We are working on boundaries at this time, learning more & more about 'no'.
At 11 months you are:
*Walking everywhere inside, still use carries a lot when we go out. The Ergo is our favorite right now.
*Just cut your first tooth
*Exploring with your food
*About to learn what its like to live near Grandparents. I never knew my Grandparents, unlike Eli who did, so this will be a new experience.
*Lucky if we get 2 naps in & somedays even one
*Still loves music
*Loves bath times
*Still enjoys clapping, waving & now pointing

How is it that we're so close to 1 year....time is just too precious.



2 comments:

Melinie said...

OH! I love her so much! She is so sweet. Last year this time was such a sweet time. I cannot believe it has almost been a whole year.

Mama Goose said...

The walking is crazy. I love watching her learn and grow. And how she and Micah have fun playing together.