Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Guest Room


We have a guest room.

The last couple days is the most time I've ever spent in it since we've lived here. Why you ask, well we've had contractors here since Monday & this is the only room that is easily self contained & as well as no projects are in the process in this room. I can shut the doors & Liliana can have the run of the room. She crawls plenty & is getting herself up easily by standing along tables & the bed. She also is becoming more adventurous & grabs & gets herself from the bedside table to the bed. She really likes & approves of the Ikea table.






Oh & this room has 5 outlets, pretty good for this small room. I know this too cause if the laptop runs low on juice I have many options out of her site to plug into. Otherwise she is like a bee to honey when she sees electrical cords.

So this has been a 'debbie downer' day. The contractors will be going on day 4 tomorrow. Trying to be positive but its really not working for me today, At All. Plus bills keep rolling in--Ok enough said. At least the pictures bring a smile to my face.


"You must listen to me, I have something very important to tell you"

More proof that Lili loves the table....

1 comment:

Miss Nguyen said...

Hang in there! I'm sure when it's finally all finished you're gonna love it!