Saturday, February 27, 2010

& What Happened to February

Gotta get myself into something:








Day @ Doris Duke Gardens:





I know its the shortest month, but man did it fly by. My dad departed today & well we're getting closer to our goal w/prepping the house.
Due to Eli's accident, us all being sick, Liliana crawling & now standing, me working loopy hours-- well, I really don't know where this month went.
My dad painted tons & he was also able to check out some places he & my mom have been dreaming of moving to once their place sells up North.

Our lives lately seem to be full of endless check off lists. I look forward to this changing, not that there always wont be stuff to get done, but we're re-focusing our priorties. With many late night conversations about this, we seem to be on the same page. I hate being in the going, get done, survive it mentality. Instead I desire to be rejoicing & praising whats important. We both love Liliana more than anything & find it amazing how this little human being can force you to realize whats truly important.

No comments: