Thursday, April 2, 2009

More Inspiration

Map, from Pottery Barn Kids:

Its a print that I have loved for a while & I think it would be perfect for the baby's room!

From Z Gallery:

I've realized I like colorful things....

So we don't have a "theme" per say for the baby's room. For us we just like bright colorful items. This is the fun part, picking & choosing the items. A few weeks back I would have said that it was stressful to me, what if it doesn't look right, what if I don't like it when its done. Now I'm just enjoying daydreaming & talking about what we may like.

Other things that seem to stress me out these days, or my emotions have gotten the best of me, is thinking of the actual day. How will I be, will I like where I am delivering, what if it doesn't go as 'planned'. We went on a tour of Durham Regional this week, & well-- was it what I thought it would be--NO! Did I almost cry right on the tour--YES!! I had a melt down when we got home for all those reasons mentioned above, plus being tired & an aching back didn't help the situation. Ya, I hate to blame it on hormones, but man I couldn't stop crying & now I do feel better about the situation, kind of. Yes, I still feel uneasy of what may come, but I'm trying to take each day as it unfolds....