Monday, April 6, 2009

Shower Time

So, most women have had a shower (no-not the bathing type-I hope many of those), in their life.
For me I missed out on the wedding shower--living so far away from family/close friends in California when we got married back in New England. So ya, I'm kind of looking forward to the baby shower. Some people may say its lame--silly games, baby stuff..blablabla, but for me its about WAY more than that.
It commences & celebrates the welcoming of a new life. One that is still growing & churning inside of me. A being that already has a personality & one that GOD has created to be on this earth in the next few months.
So, ya I'm kind of excited. Eli actually got the ball rolling on picking out baby stuff @ Babies R'Us & Target AND now I just created my own wish lists on Land of Nod & Naturally Trendy.com--kind of fun.
I just feel blessed to be sharing this journey with you all!!

3 comments:

Mama Goose said...

I already RSVP'ed! Let me know if I can do anything to help :)

Courtney said...

I'm such a dork... when I read the title of your post, I was expecting it to be about the kind of shower involving soap and water. I think I need coffee and sleep!

Colin and Holly said...

I'm with you--baby showers ARE a big deal! I don't know if you remember, but I wasn't even able to thank people for coming to ours because I knew I would IMMEDIATELY start crying. :)