Monday, January 26, 2009

Whats in a name--18 weeks



Will this child be Liliana or Mateo. This is Mini me @ 18 weeks.






We have had these names chosen for years now. Liliana being my choice & Mateo a name
we heard while living in California & both liked.
Liliana is my given birth name. A name from my birth mother I presume. I've always liked this name, so different from my own. If I had never made my way to the states by adoption, who would Liliana be? Probably a Spanish speaking women....what else I'm not sure. I want Liliana to be someone I see grow & mature into her own person. What a sweet name, perhaps Lili for short. & Mateo, Spanish for Matthew. Sounds strong to me. Not Matt, maybe Matty to us (as a baby).
These are our choices, this is who we'll all get to meet in about 5 months. :)

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Great names! I love them both.

Mama Goose said...

Oh Al, that's beautiful.

Miss Nguyen said...

I love them too!

Paige Puckett said...

Your baby already looks so beautiful! It's amazing, isn't it? Great names :)

gunter fam said...

i like both of those names so much. personally, i have always liked mateo. i noticed some focus on the girl name, though...hmmmnnnnn. ;)