Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Not so good at this...

So here I am @ 16+ weeks & I haven't posted anything in over a week & even that was late. I wanted to journal & take photos every week.
Currently I see a difference in my body & mind, but most people don't. Its getting old when people are like you're pregnant or when my emotions go up & down or I find myself worrying about things that are out of my control. Which I find myself doing a lot, worrying about things I should give over to God.

On a lighter note, Monday we had our 4 week check up--@ exactly 16 weeks. Quick visit: pee in a cup, weight, BP & then the hand held Doppler. At the last appt. they couldn't hear the heart beat with it, but this time it came over like it was on a loud speaker, like a strong galloping horse-- 160+ bpm. I could have listened to that all day.

Back to my rant, so lately I've been up & down & ALL over the place with my thoughts: what to do about work, money, Eli potentially finding/getting a job. I labor over these thoughts A LOT. I don't talk much about them, because I feel I'm trying to figure it all out. But do I really have to figure it all out. I don't know....this is where my brain is right now.
I think its time to stretch my legs & go for a walk...that seems to help.

Hopefully we'll get some photos up, or taken soon. :)

1 comment:

Mama Goose said...

Sounds like a girl. Then again, Micah was always really fast too.