Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Roller Coaster

I love them, but yet hate them sooo much. That moment when you're at the top, or even before hand...when the coaster is cricking bit, by bit up & up & up to the top...and then RELEASE all the way down, but yet somehow your stomach was left at the top.
Well I feel as if I should place a suit of armor around my heart & pray for the best, we are about to start trying (so weird to say), but yes we are having sex with ALL intentions to have a healthy baby soooon!!
I hope I'm ready for the ride! ;)

2 comments:

Mama Goose said...

It feels weird to offer to pray for someone else's sex life, but there you have it...

E and A Rodriguez said...

Thanks...:)
it also feels weird thanking you for it, but so may be it.
Are you almost done with your 'working saturdays'?