Friday, September 26, 2008

Lowes-remodel bathroom

So, we made a trip last week to Lowes. Our initial seek & find trip. We are remodeling our 1/2 bath downstairs. Tearing down the wallpaper, adding a new sink & well more to come. For now these are the pics of items we may purchase.... Our goal is have it done by Oct. 4th, Amy's baby shower that will be at our home. What a good excuse, right? :)
So here are some pedestal sinks. Still have to pick out lighting, & fixtures. And need to paint & put up bead board...how exciting!! :)


Which one to choose...?


Probably this one!

2 comments:

Mako Shark said...

I like round versus square, myself. And glad to be the impetus behind a remodel... Now to get my own done...

Miss Nguyen said...

SO jealous! I guess my day will come soon. I, too, like the round one. Good luck with the remodel. You have to post before and after pics!