Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Coffee Talk



So our male counterparts, our husbands have been really good about meeting every week for coffee to talk about 'Guy' stuff, amongst other things. Well since our big Durham group split this fall, I have been missing the other women in the group. We all have busy lives...family, jobs, church, homes and babies on the way. I've realized though I need & desire this connection to my new friends. I'm so used to doing things my way and living in my relationship & not opening up about what goes on. By having this coffee time, & talking & listening, I'm growing and learning more about myself than I ever could on my own. Thank-you!!

2 comments:

Miss Nguyen said...

I miss our walks and you guys coming over for dinner and a movie. Some day we'll meet again...

Mako Shark said...

As iron sharpens iron, so one woman sharpens another.