Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reflect

You know when you return from a trip & you reflect about what you were doing a week ago, because you yearn to be back on that trip doing whatever you desire.
Well today I awoke from working my first shift last night & all I could think about was what I was doing a week ago. How much my heart hurt a week ago, how much I was in disbelief & totally crushed.
Now, as I begin my journey by opening up about it, I keep learning that more & more people have experienced it. My 'Nurse Roomie' & I talked it about it last night only to learn she lost a pregnancy earlier this year & now she's pregnant again, 10 weeks & due in February. February, that was going to be when we were due...another anniversary.
One of my closest friends said, "Gods time is Best." Somewhere in my heart I know this is true, & I'm really trying to release & give it all to him, but right now I'm feeling very challenged by this.

1 comment:

Reg said...

Hi darling!! Well, I actually have one more week. The presentation is on Thursday the 7th. So far, it's coming along nicely. I'm getting more and more excited about coming home.
As for the ovaries, they're just tempermental little boogers. The cyst was quite bad as it turned out. I'd had one rupture before and it was painful, but didn't make me violently ill. But all is returning to normal and I feel better everyday. :) Thanks for the well wishes.


I love your blog too. It's nice to read about life while far away. You have been such a part of my heart this week- I hope that God continues to bring your healing and wholeness. You're such a bright spirit. Hope will be restored.
Love you bunches and can't wait to see you!