Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Waiting

Its almost been a week, and my body now feels like I remember from its pre-pregnancy state. The cramps, the discomfort & bleeding has ended. Now I'm just trying to look ahead...the questions of when will I ovulate, will my period be like it was before? Will my body know what to do.
& so now we wait, one cycle must pass before we can try again. WE've lost 5 months I feel, maybe even more if we can't get pregnant again. I know I can't keep thinking this way, but one's mind does. I feel like mine always tries to prepare for the worst in hopes for something better. I pray that these next few months are accompanied with patience. Cause now all I can do is wait.

1 comment:

shevi said...

Al, thank you for sharing. It was very moving reading your words, your thoughts.. What you are feeling is normal. Let yourself mourn. You were pregnant and you will get pregnant again. You have to believe that. You have to be positive. Have faith AL. Sometimes we can't understand why things happen. But as my mom always says, His time is the best. Be patient..As hard as it may seems sometimes, you are not alone...I love you man! (and I am sober ;-))