Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thank-you.

Can your heart expand to accommodate all the kindness? I feel like mine has to. Everyone from parents, to siblings, nieces...family, & neighbors & friends have all been so supportive. From dropping by, to special words via phone messages, calls & emails. I am truly touched. My body still aches from what is missing, but you have ALL been so giving & loving & caring. I hope you know that even though I may not be able to show you how much it means right now, it does.
I have felt alone at times, even if Eli is right next to me- I still can. I wonder why my body failed me.
I hurt so much in church today, not sure why-- I was just flooded with tears. My favorite part is the music, but today I just wanted to leave, just wanted to sink into my chair.
I want to not feel so angry and sad, I want to feel ok again.

No comments: