Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Done, did my hair



With a lot of resistance on one of our parts, without saying names....Liliana got her hair cut @ home today. We looked up places to go, kind of costly I'd say @ $25 & up...no thank-you. Think Gram Lyon was a little disappointed but I think we'll save that trip for when she's a little older.
So the hair cut was needed. Lil walks around, after she's pulled out her hair bows, ties, elastics & its all in her eyes. I've been wanting it trimmed for a bit & then truth be known my mom was definitely on board. Plus with a maiden voyage to Santa, well we needed to have Lil see who's lap she'd be landing on.

So we broke out Itsy Bitsy on Youtube, and played it over & over, with much resistance I think we made it through with about four replays. Bea, I think you'd be rather proud of your brother.

BEFORE:




AFTER:

2 comments:

Melinie said...

Nice job! she is too cute, miss you guys!

Mama Goose said...

I can't believe Eli let you cut it! But she does look super cute. :)