Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Good, the bad & the ugly

The good well is really good. I love my family a lot! That hardly poetically explains how I truly feel about them, really it doesn't....so I will just say I love them A LOT.:)






The bad, well I feel that is when I get extremely inpatient. So much in our lives right now seems to be this waiting game. Waiting for answers, for easy fixes, for resolutions. When at times it feels like my heart should just be more patient but I have these times when I get SO inpatient & frustrated, do I show it often-no, do I want to-sometimes. My heart at times just wishes I could just remain focused on all the good stuff & not worry about the bad stuff, especially knowing the 'bad' could be so much worse.
The ugly, is to me when the bad just turns messy & our hearts just aren't pretty. The stuff we often don't want to talk about. We get news, we wait for news & yet I've realized its best not to wait for what never may come, for what we want isn't always the plan.

No comments: