Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1 + 1 =2 right?



Ok, so I decided the plan for the day was to try to get this 8 week old babe asleep in the crib, or at least continue working on it. Perhaps some progress today. Well, she's been upstairs oh, lets see maybe 10 mins. & I think she's chatty but on the verge of wait for it---yeap TEARS & full out crying....ok, baby steps Alison.

Tired baby + Crib = Sleep (or at least it should in my mind). But she's telling me something & so I must go....

....Just came back down stairs....
This is how it went:
Picked up babe, Lili did a few lip quivers & pouts-tears included, little hands grabbed my robe (yes still in pj's), thick spit up on me & her, eyes rolled back & lids closed-asleep baby....

2 mins. passed & it starts again.... :)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

So so hard! All I can say is be consistent! I honestly think any "method" can work if we are consistent. You are doing an awesome job! And yeah I lived in my robe for at least 2 (if not 3) months ;-)

Miss Nguyen said...

That pic is adorable!

gunter fam said...

is the co-sleeping just not working anymore? let me know if you want to talk about it.