Tuesday, December 23, 2008

13th week & do I still have to button my pants?

So along with welcoming 2nd trimester, I also realize my pants aren't going to last much longer. Its a little disheartening, realizing I won't see my body in my pants for many months to come. I am someone, I'll admit, who in my mind has always struggled with my weight. I've never felt skinny, but have always wanted to be. So putting weight on honestly is not the easiest thing. Don't get me wrong, I am blessed to be pregnant, but seeing that I am loosing the battle & tipping the scales is something I will have to adjust to. I have 6 months ahead, of getting bigger & with that I welcome the beautiful pregnancy belly, but i know my body & will gain it elsewhere as well.
Its all an amazing process, week by week is so different. Now I definitely pee a lot. Pre-pregnancy I may gone 3x a day, now its more like every 3 hours.
I'm still overwhelmingly tired, but nausea is more or less gone.
I feel as though its a milestone to get to this point & look forward to what the weeks ahead bring. I think we should probably start taking weekly pics, to see the transformation....

No comments: