Thursday, October 23, 2008

I like to be POSITIVE!!



Again, we're positive. As Shawn McDonald serenaded me I took the test upstairs. Within seconds two dark lines appeared. I sat there & just cried. Cried for what I feared I could not handle & for what blessings I felt at the same time. I waited a bit & then ran downstairs, Eli was not home & I promised myself to wait for him to be the first to tell. I wasn't so good in June in doing this.

I'm just going to take a few days to let it all settle in, to allow myself to feel all the emotions & try to just take each day as it comes. My plan is to call the Dr. upon my return from my trip to Boston, I don't want to wait on lab results on Hcg levels quite yet, man that is stressful. Or should I...? I keep going back & forth.
My prayer over & over in my head is grow baby, grow. I'll make it the best place to be for the next 9 months. I promise.
Happy Birthday, Eli- I love you.
(Please don't be mad if I haven't called you up to tell you the news- ok :) )

3 comments:

Mako Shark said...

YAY! :)

Miss Nguyen said...

Congratulations! Lots and lots of prayers are on their way to you and Eli!

shevi said...

=)