Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Truth

I've become addicted to reading other peoples blogs. Most of them are so nice with pictures & all. Mine is not. If you know me, you would know I love to take photos, just find me on Facebook.
But here & now, I'm not feeling that way. I thought time would make this feel better, well I'm not. I thought getting closer to my next cycle would alleviate the sad state of my heart. RIGHT now I am angry & sad, I'm back to crying often & usually not sure when.
My life (I feel) right now consists of being busy at work (or stressed at work), coming home & feeling sad. When Eli asks, "whats wrong?". I feel like I don't know where to start. I search for the answers of how what happened 4 weeks ago has affected me sooo much. I don't feel like the same person. I'm waiting for God to send me answers, but until then I feel as though I'm walking in this alone.
I look for things that might make me happy: a beautiful day, a pretty flower, yummy muffins....:)
& pray for an open heart, ready for guidance.

1 comment:

Mako Shark said...

It can be a really long process, with stops and starts and switchbacks. That doesn't mean it's pleasant or easy.

Sometimes, it can help to look for the 5 minutes in a day when you're happy, or peaceful, or content. It might take a long time to feel like "yourself" again, which is distressing - especially if you feel like you SHOULD feel better. Trying to feel good for All Day is just too much to do at once.