Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Time

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since the D & C. I'm still relating everything to that day, pre-D&C & post. Time has softend the blow. Physically I feel completely fine, energy & all. Emotionally I have my moments.
Yesterday we had our first follow-up appt. with the Dr. It went well. She gave us the 'a-ok' on trying, but waiting for one cycle to pass first. Of course the questions are: when will I get my period, (it's been since May) & will we be able to get pregnant.
I am SOOOOooo over the comment that people say, "At least you know you can get pregnant." What if it was a fluke, what if...a million things. Time just has to pass for us to know anything more. This has been a roller coaster ride thus far & I can imagine we've only just begun....

1 comment:

Mama Goose said...

This is a scary part of the journey. It's hard to trust God, even though you know you have to.

We will pray for you, and for God's timing. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help! Even if it is "just" venting.