Saturday, August 23, 2008

Awake

I shouldn't be awake at this time...3:15am. I awoke at 2am & tip-toed down stairs for a swig of lemonade. I often awake thirsty...wonder why that is?
Anyways I have the next 6 days off, YEAH.
& right now I feel like writing about what I'm thankful for (In the Thanksgiving spirit-I love the holidays...quickly approaching). I know its not even Labor Day yet, but I've been working on my holiday schedule for work & so I'm in the mood.
Anyways...I'm thankful for:
1.Two great unexpected friends. Unexpected because I didn't even know them a few months back & now I go to them in tears, with my concerns & just for a hug.
2.For ALL the support Eli & I have received this last month, how blessed we are.
3.For Eli-who trys to do it all, always loving & caring & even after 10 yrs. we're still learning more & more about each other.
4.For feeling full of hope & for wanting to do so much more than what I've already accomplished.

Ok 3:22...I truly need some sleep. :)

No comments: