Friday, December 17, 2010

2am Thoughts

When mamma is away she works, thinks of her family, works a little more & thinks of her family A LOT more. Items that have crossed my mind.

1.E & I need a date night. Even if we just go to a park & walk or hold an adult conversation without being interrupted every other second. Not that I mind - I love little Lil, but you know what I don't think we've had many conversations lately where we aren't interrupted or I'm not exhausted or Eli isn't beat.

2.I want to love a little more & worry A LOT less in the new year or heck just going forward.

3.Be more organized, yes Eli you too.

4.Procrastinate less......this will be an ongoing goal on my part

5.Pray a little more--ok A LOT more.....

catch my theme....ok back 2 work

1 comment:

Mama Goose said...

Please really feel free to leave Lil with us any time. We could easily take them to go play at the park for an hour or two! And she and Micah do great playing together here. We would really, really love to do this!