Sunday, May 23, 2010

I Walk the Line

She's doing it, she's walking- how crazy is that. Baby steps at that, one, two, three--unsteady little baby steps, but she's doing it. Its mind baffling that shes already to this point. I haven't blogged much lately, but I thought this was a big milestone in her life. I missed her 10 month stats, what she's doing/ been up to & well I thought this is blog worthy.

So @ 10 and a 1/2 months Liliana is:

*Taking her first steps
*Eating more & more, hummus & edamame are her new favs.
*Dancing, she likes to get her groove on--especially to Jay-Z
*Likes to share by giving you her toys with a smile
*Loves, loves, loves bath time

Ok, so 11 months is quickly approaching & the the big 'ONE' year, crazy. I've learned plenty about myself, where my priorities were previously & how I desire for my life to be simple & family driven. I love my life & look forward to more children in the future. :)

2 comments:

Mama Goose said...

Feel free to keep her 10 months forever. She is so cute!

Melinie said...

she is amazing. love her!