Sunday, April 11, 2010

Quiet House

This is not a common occurrence in our household right now. Liliana is in bed, Eli is too. I am up in this quiet house. In the last few months our home has been anything but quiet. I've heard drilling, hammering, sanding, falling, crying, laughing, coughing & some more crying...& these are not in any kind of order. This house is tidy, painted, caulked, scrubbed, de-cluttered, landscaped, cleaned & the list could go on.
And now there is a 'For Sale' sign up. I can't believe I haven't taken a photo of it yet, I would except its 10:30pm right now, so well- I won't. One of my close friends asked me if I was sad about putting the house up for sale, I immediately said, 'NO'. Really anything but sad. At times its tough not knowing whats gonna happen, but honestly more often than not, right now I'm at peace knowing we are doing the best thing for our family. We know why we are doing this, and what our goals are. It feels right. She thought I would be sad for so many sentimental reasons, I'm joyful for all the amazing things we've been blessed with while in our home, but I'm not sad.
Please bring on the buyers, we're ready for ya!!

No comments: