Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5 days

So we're 5 days into this New Year & I didn't anticipate how 2010 started. Liliana got sick a week ago, a cold. She's been a good sport; still eating plenty, napping, playful & sweet. She's not so happy when we come at her with the blue sucker to clean her snots out, but its gotta be done.
Momma, on the other hand, has been miserable & not such a good sport. Friday I was achy, had a runny nose, sneezing lots & well just plain yucky~Happy New Year~
Over the course of the last 5 days, I've spiked a temperature, but nothing Ibuprofen couldn't defeat & now, well now, I'm experiencing the most head pressure one head should ever have to tolerate.
Today I had enough, I read up on what I could & couldn't take to help beat this thing. Dr Sears helped me sort things out, plus a call to my OB & the Pediatricians' office. I wanted to make sure whatever I took wouldn't effect Liliana via my milk. Sudafed was the answer. So we'll see....

Plus did I mention Eli also got sick, but has been an amazing husband taking care of us all. My lowest point these last few days is when I was doing a night feeding, I got dizzy, realized I had to put her back into the crib so I could get my head back. Lili was not happy. While she was crying, I sat on the floor just wishing I was better.

No comments: