Sunday, October 10, 2010

15 Months

** Insert Photo here :(

So our camera has gone on a field trip. To where you ask? Well, back to the shop where we purchased it from & now that I think of it, that was three weeks ago. I must call them tomorrow. It was doing some funny stuff...I miss it. Seriously we take a lot of photos mostly of Lil & now I'm going into withdrawal.

She had her 15 month appointment about a week ago now.
She's:

*22 lbs
*32 inches long


*Has just 4 teeth & two more are about to break through
*Still loves to eat, pretty much anything we do. Eli is so happy to have PB & J sandwiches w/her :)
*Park bound everyday now, the weather broke about 2 weeks ago & now we're able to enjoy a lot more hang time outside
*Knows the bed time routine to a tee. She's down to bed around 7:30ish & typically awakes ~ 8am, lately its been an hour earlier...lucky us.
*Loves going to Gram & Pappas place
*Loves kisses & hugs

....pics to follow (soon I hope)

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I wish Logan would eat peanut butter! He's become so picky! He has 12 teeth now!

Mama Goose said...

Did you get your camera back?