Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sweet Baby Girl...what happened?




So, as of late our sweet little girl is choosing to eat over sleep. Which means eating every 2 hrs for her & so her & I have frequent rendezvous for breastfeedings. She fascinates me in good ways (& tired ways too). She certainly knows what she wants & when she wants it. The last couple nights her bedroom door has resembled a revolving door more than anything.
*Is this another growth spurt, could she be teathing, is my milk changing...a few of the many thoughts that are running through my mind. I love her so much, but I prefer to resume to the previously scheduled sleep pattern--> 1-2 times a night feeding again.

So its back to work tonight for me & well I hope Eli & her fair well. I'm sure they will, its always when I worry much that things seem to be completely fine.
Peace out!

Sleep baby, sleep...

No comments: