Saturday, October 17, 2009

ONE tough week

So I'm wrapping this week up by working s night shift..its about 6am Saturday & I can't wait to get home to my family. :)
This week has been challenging for so many reasons. I feel & know these are times when I should run to the bible for answers but honestly I'm beat; emotionally & physically--I'm spent!
I've cried for what could of happened, what has happened & what may happen. Our health is this thing that is so unpredictable, when we have it & our healthy life is good-Great even! When we don't & its a loved one- it's gut wrenching.

I would do most anything to take away some of the pain that Eli is dealing with now, some of the nausea that the meds have brought on. Theres still so many unanswered questions as we await an appointment with a Neurologist....God, please lighten our hearts. They sure are heavy these days. :(

1 comment:

Mama Goose said...

It's so hard when there are things we can't fix in the "normal" ways we're used to. Or when as a friend I can't really do anything to help. :(