Monday, October 26, 2009

Back on Track

I don't want to dwell on what life has dealt us lately, our challenges are soooo small in comparison to the bigger scheme of things. Yesterdays sermon really led me in a good direction, I want to enjoy life & find more ways to give back, I feel like something bigger is coming for this Rodriguez clan, not sure what, but we're sure open to what He has in store for us.



On a lighter note, our baby is growing. I honestly don't know what week she's in, is that bad? For so long; through pregnancy then the first couple months I thought of everything in weeks all I know now is Nov.6th, next friday, she'll be 4 months. Its amazing to watch life develop so quickly, in bountiful steps. We are so truly blessed to be a witness to it everyday.

@ 3 1/2 months Liliana loves:

1. To roll onto her tummy, has been doing it for about 2 weeks now. Loves the new scenery in the prone position for well about 10 maybe 20 seconds, then crys till you flip her back or falls to sleep.
2.Sleeping longer @ night...(or maybe momma loves this)
3.Realizes her tongue makes fun raspberry noises against her lips. Dad is not appreciative of this during feeding time though
4.People watching
5.Urinating through cloth diapers...ugh (not momma's favorite)

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I know it's amazing how fast they grow. I don't know what week Logan is in half the time either but he's almost 4 months. Are you doing baby food yet or only milk? I was thinking about the raspberry blowing thing. Logan does it but only when he's trying to get our attention!