Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year, no to diapers & yes to.....

So we've been talking about potty training here & there. We've had a mini potty for Lil before she turned two, last spring just to spark any interest she may have. Not too much interest at first. Then it was here & there. Every month when we would buy diapers I would say to Eli, "this will be the last ones we buy." Well in December we did, we started the 31st w/some interest on Lil's part & NO diapers. So we ran with it. I worked four nights straight so Eli did a great job with her the first few days. Nine days in & for what I thought would be messy, poopy underwear messes has been one poopy miss. We've had some pee misses but overall she's done really well. She turned 2 1/2 Friday & so cool to think of all that she's learned in such a short time.
This journey has been pretty cool thus far......I can only imagine what's ahead. I am so blessed.

No comments: